Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend!






No Agenda Hacienda

Every year my friend Katy's Parents lets 30-40 people come to their house to eat, drink, cookout, play washers and have lots of fun! This year was no different! I got to see my friend Cortney that I had not see since last year. The older we get the harder it is to get together.

There were lots of babies this year, so they were alot of fun to play with. Also, this year we had the coolest intertube/raft. If you've been to Sam's, its the huge white raft with 4 seats, a slide and a small pool in the middle. The best thing was that it had an anchor. So when we got to our spot, we'd drop anchor, pull out the drinks and not have to worry about paddling!!

This year I didn't have to camp out either. I'm not much of a camper, so it was nice to get to sleep in the A/C!

Yesterday we went to Brian's aunt's house to celebrate Brian's grandmother's birthday! We got to see Michael's little boy Marcus that we had not seen in a couple months! So much fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment