Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Baby Shower











Last weekend I went home for my mom's 52nd birthday (I didn't take any pictures). We had some delicious pork chops, sausage and all the fixings. Everyone got togethter and we had a good time. A big storm blew in that night and we got to listen to the wind/storm all night!!

The next morning I went to a friend from high school's baby shower! It was good to see everyone from high school that I haven't seen in a while. It was also nice to see Courtney's family. Courtney is due at the end of June. Another friend of mine, Maegan, is going to have her 2nd little girl in August!

Maybe one of these days i'll be a momma!

2 comments:

  1. wait a sec, courtney is pregnant?! I didn't know that! All these babies are coming faster than I can keep up! It's good to see you blogging again, hope you and Brian are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Courtney is pregnant and her step sister Tiffany is pregnant (married to Cade Moorman) There are babies everywhere! Your 2 girls are precious, I think Brynna looks like Cameron!

    ReplyDelete