Monday, January 5, 2009

Crash and Burn!

Well I am back from Llano again and I will go back this Friday.  I got to Llano on Wednesday, but we really didn't do much that day or on Thursday.  On Friday, Megan came to Llano because she wanted to see Brian, she hadn't seen him since Christmas.  Friday afternoon Brian, Megan and I rode horses, much to my opposition.  I like to ride slow, they on the other hand like to ride fast!  Well the ride was going just fine until Megan and Brian took off running.  I managed to control my horse for a little while, but when my feet slipped from the stirrups it was a wreck!  I fell off/jumped off (not sure it was all a blur) before hitting a tree.  I ended up with scrapes, bruises and bumps, but I am finally not sore!!  Brian was so far ahead, he didn't even realize I fell off until my horse came up, WITHOUT ME!

Kelli and Josh showed up Friday night from Canadian after their long drive.  Brian and I decided to bar-b-que some ribs and they were great!!  Saturday we all decided to go bowling.   I was the loser, but hanging out with everyone was a lot of fun!  Megan and Brian rode horses Saturday and again on Sunday!  I think Megan would ride every day if she could.  Saturday night we played an intense game of Trivia Pursuit!!  We had a lot of fun and created some funny memories!

I also just finished my book, The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks, it was really good.  Brian didn't like that I read so much, but once I start a book I just can't put it down!!  

Brian and I are in good spirits and enjoy the time that we get to spend together.  We have difficult times ahead of us, but we're ready to face them together.  Nothing is better than spending time with family and loved ones!  Happy 2009 :)

**I would post pictures, but my computer is being repaired, so Christmas pictures will be posted soon**

1 comment:

  1. Glad you decided to start a blog! I think that bloging is a great way for people to stay up with what you are doing in your life. It is also the best way I know to be able to view lots of pictures. There are several different things I would like to do with the pictures, but have not figured them out yet, so for now I just put a bunch up at one time. I really like the design of your blog, I think I will look into changing mine again, now that Christmas is over. Look forward to seeing what you post next. I thought the pictures we took at Granny's turned out great!

    ReplyDelete