Thursday, January 8, 2009

Headed to Llano

I'm heading to Llano tomorrow to spend the weekend and next week with Brian.  I took this time to spend with him because I am not sure how hectic school will be.  I can't believe that the Spring semester has already gotten here!  I am thankful that it is my last semester though!!

Everyone always asks me if I will go on to get my Bachelor's degree in Nursing, but right now I just don't see myself doing that.  I am TIRED of school!!  If I went back now I don't think I would put all the effort into it that I need to.  Maybe down the road I will go back??

I love spending time with Brian and we have gotten to spend many days together over the break!  School is going to kill me because that's when we hardly get to see each other!!  I believe that our love will get us through this time in our life and that we will be stronger because of it!  

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck this semester! Shelby and I were married before we finished school, which is also hard and a little more distracting I think. Hey let me know what your email address is, I don't think I have it. Mine is lorasmith2000@hotmail.com Again good luck on your last semester!!!

    ReplyDelete