Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Back to school

Well school started back today. It was hard getting back into a routine because I have been sleeping in really late. 6:00AM came really early this morning! I just got back from Llano after being there for 11 days. It was so great to spend time with Brian and not really do much. That was the purpose of my trip...to do nothing!! With school starting back, my life becomes pretty hectic. I have my schedule planned until the month of May...pretty pathetic, but its a must in Nursing school. I am glad that this is my last semester of nursing school, but also a little scared. After May I won't be a nursing student, I'll be a real nurse! Its scary!! I have lots of decisions to make in the next couple months and I just hope that I can stay sane while making the best decision possible!!

On another note: My future sister-in-law just recently got engaged. I am happy for her and Josh, they are both great people. Their wedding will be here before we know it!! All the fun wedding planning will now be shared with Kelli!

Brian and I decided to move our wedding until after I get out of school. I want to dedicate all my time to school and I think wedding planning will be more fun if I don't have to do it in between tests. So as of now we don't have an official date anymore...but another date is soon to come!! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment