Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break

Well my Spring Break was good! I needed a week off, just so I could do nothing, but we never sat still!! We made 3 trips to Fredericksburg, 2 trips to Austin and many other things in between. I enjoyed getting to spend an extended amount of time with Brian. It seems like the weekend trips go by so fast that when we just get started doing something its time for me to go!

I had an interview on the 19th for a nursing position at a hospital in Fredericksburg! It went really well because they called me back the next day! I go back on the 3rd of April for the last part of the interview process and hopefully I will have a job sometime soon!!

Brian is excited for me to get a job, he's already looking for things to buy :) haha j/k. It will be nice to finally have a good paying job and NO school to worry about! I can't believe I'm about to graduate.

Josh and Kelli also came to Llano for Spring Break. They were busy doing things for the wedding so its seems like we didn't see each other much! They are getting married in June, graduating in May and are very busy! I look forward to helping with their wedding.

This was my last Spring Break ever! Unless I decide to go back to school :(

No comments:

Post a Comment