Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Interview

Today I had interviews at Community hospital for the OB department and the nursery. They went really well and I look forward to hearing from them next week. I am kinda torn on what to do!! My parents would like me to get a job here, but I would like to get a job closer to Brian. I've been driving to see him for the past 2 years, and I'm tired of driving!! Both hospitals that I interviewed at offer good things and both have their downsides.

Fredericksburg
> 3 twelve hour shifts means I would only work 3 days a week!
>It would be in the Med-Surg department, which isn't my first choice
>I would be driving from Llano
>The hospital and staff are soo nice!!
>Good health insurance, relocation assistance and pay is higher, with night and weekend differentials

San Angelo
>3 twelve hour shifts plus a 4 hour shift would mean I would have to work 4 days a week
> It would be in the OB or nursery which is really where I want to work
>The drive would be short to work, but long to see Brian
>The hospital is nice and the staff is nice
>Sign on Bonus $$ but less pay and less shift differential

I guess next week will be the deciding factor. I go back for another interview in Fredericksburg and I should hear back from Community Hospital :) Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment