Monday, February 2, 2009

Power to Change Things

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

This lady at work is really bothering me!!  She is totally taking advantage of me.  I have worked here for almost 2 years and it has definitely gotten worse over time.  I just have a part time job, she has the full time job, but it seems like the other way around.  She constantly takes longer than an hour for lunch (While I sit and wait to take mine, ending up late if I have an appointment) and then when she returns it is almost as if she just expects me to do it.  Friday I got off at 12, well she took lunch at 10:45, and did not return until 12:30.  My parents think I should say something to her, but then I think the situation might become awkward because she would know that I was me that said something!  To make things worse, today she took off work with "Comp Time"....where did she get that from?  

There are so many things that I wish I had the power to change.  Sometimes I wonder why I am in a certain situation.  When times get hard I just have to remember that God doesn't put us in situations that we can't handle.  Sometimes I just wonder how strong I have to become before I keep getting in these situations.  

Sorry for the rant...just had to clear my mind!

1 comment:

  1. No advice here ... I think we all deal with these kind of people!! Yes, God will get you through each and every situation!!

    Cute Blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete