Monday, February 16, 2009

All good things must come to an end!



















My Valentine's Day was really great! Brian got me beautiful roses, a stuffed teddy bear and a box of Turtles! We bar-b-qued ribs that night and I made myself absolutely stuffed. This year was our 3rd Valentine's Day together. We also got much needed massages that morning. I love getting to spend time with Brian. Unfortunately, I must always return to Wall, to school, to work!! Blah. So that leads me to my next set of pictures.....

I had to be at work early this morning to cover for someone that took off. Well I planned accordingly and left the house 10-15 minutes earlier than I usually do! Well on the way to work I saw a deer crossing the road up ahead of me. I slowed down, thinking it was the only deer, WRONG! When I got closer to where the deer crossed the road, 5 more decided to jump the fence also. I spared the lives of the 4 smaller deer and hit the nice BIG, HUGE, 10 POINT BUCK!! This is the damage that was done to my car :( The sad thing is that I just got it out of the shop for being rear-ended in the parking lot by old people!




So the saying holds true...All good things must come to an end!




No comments:

Post a Comment