Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wedding Bells..

Well it's official, Brian and I have set the date! Wedding bells are in the near future, 33 days to be exact :)

This past weekend I went home for my bridal shower! It sure is fun being the bride. So many people gave us such wonderful presents. I can't wait to use them! Also, I love to cook, so included in the invitation was a recipe card for the ladies to put in their favorite recipes. I got some very good recipes that I can't wait to try.

Every time I go home it seems like there are 10 more wedding things to do. This time I was home we bought the table coverings and met with the decorator to pick out some table centerpieces. I know now why you should only get married once, there is a lot to do when it comes to wedding plans!

Another thing that I got to do when I was home was my lingerie shower. I am a PJ pants and T-shirt kind of girl so I guess I will have to get brave on the honeymoon. I had a lot of fun getting to hang out with old high school friends and open scandalous presents! Brian will be suprised :)

We are so lucky to have such great family and friends that love and support us. I can't wait for the big day!

1 comment:

  1. I am a new follower and can't wait to see all the fun stuff that awaits you...congtats...phyllis

    ReplyDelete